Thursday, December 15, 2011

Please help solve this internal dispute

Here is the situation:  After a discussion with Tyler last night, I (Ross) was saying that it must be very uncomfortable for girls wearing skinny jeans because those things have such poor maneuverability.  If there was cause to begin some sort of spontaneous athletic activity, they would have no chance.  Example - walking around, find ball, makeshift game of football erupts.  If you're wearing skinny pants, there's no chance you're gonna be competitive.  This got me thinking about yoga pants.  Totally different story.  Those puppies look like a dream.  You could do anything in those pants.  Relax, perform sport, yoga...the list of available actives is pretty much endless.

So obviously I have started wearing Hot Chillys around the apartment.  I feel like a cat.  Ben and Tyler, especially Ben, are jealous of my new-found athleticism, and are taking jabs at not only my attire, but the fact that I have been lighting candles in my room at night (I wont get into it, but I'm equally as passionate.  Actually I'll get into it a little.  Candles smell amazing, I smell mediocre, I don't see what's wrong with that).

The question I have here is who is right?  I am literally back flipping and somersaulting all around the apartment with ridiculous ease, suffering the drawbacks of not adhering to typical social norms of what men are supposed to wear as pants.  Ben and Tyler are stuck in the stagnant melancholy known as denim because they're afraid to step outside the box drawn by the folks at Gap and Levi's.

Please weigh in on facebook, I could use some support.  Or maybe what I'm doing is out of line, I don't know.

PS - Our first batch of cider destined for retail is in the tank as of yesterday.  This isn't really secondary news to the pants situation, but here we are in the post script...

No comments:

Post a Comment