Wednesday, December 7, 2011

procrastinating

I am writing this to get away from working for a minute.  We have spent pretty much every moment today starting around 9 am staring at computer screens.  That's pushing 14 hours of staring at this screen.  We have an application for a grant due tomorrow, and in keeping with traditional college form, we put it off to the last day.  The grant is up to $25,000 for an innovative technology in Maine.  I would share our innovation, but then we'd have to kill you, and we're generally peaceful...The bright side is that as opposed to school, we'd be getting paid 25 grand to work instead of paying 25 grand to work.  Imagine that.

Once this is behind us, we can go back to cider work.  The latest update is that we realized that custom tap handles take up to 3 months to make.  We needed them yesterday, which puts a hair over three months behind schedule.  Our only option right now is to buy some temporary handles that are pretty basic, leaving us a little frustrated.  If you have any amazing ideas, let us know on our facebook page.  In general we'd like to hear any feedback you have on any aspect of our company.  I know we're not really out there yet, but when we are, the best thing we can hear is feedback from you.  Questions, comments, concerns; anything is game.  If you want to tell me how my beard look though, my mom already told me; its ugly.  I know.

As a final note, we flexed our domestic muscles tonight made some brownies after dinner. Ghirardelli super fudge or something. delicious...Thanks Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment