Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Down go the Downeasters

Tonight was the first game for the Downeasters, the semi-official soccer team of Downeast Cider House. The standard was set exceptionally high, there was a lot on the line, and when push came to shove...we lost. It was a disappointment, but not a disaster. It was a tight game, we showed some moxy, and considering that half the team hadn't broken a sweat since high school, I think things are looking very positive for us. I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant...good things are coming. Good things.

Plus, if this guy can play himself into shape by the playoffs, so can we. Its all about rings baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment