Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Got Fur?

I am writing this is a state of insanity (not linsanity, just plain old insanity).  Occasionally I have a day that is pure computer work.  Ben has been working in the mill doing mad scientist experiments with the cider, while Tyler is out selling.  I've been staring at my computer screen for the better part of 8 hours trying to tie up odds and ends, as well as finding out how much money we actually need to do everything we want to do.  The odds and ends remain untied, and the answer to the latter question is more than we have.  One day you're on top of the world, planning global expansion, the next day you're ready to cash out the bank account, fly to Costa Rica and disappear.  Unfortunately our bank account account could probably only get me a Greyhound bus to Philly, so for now, I forge on.

I have a few things to note.  We have a couple events coming up that we would love people to show up to.  This weekend we'll be at Amalfi on the Water in Rockland for a Blue's, Brew's, and BBQ event from 1-5, so if you're down for beer, music, cider, and bbq come on by.  Sunday we'll be at Gridiron in the Lewiston, not sure of the time, but we'll let people know via facebook.

Also, the following weekend we will be hosting a meet and greet and Brian Boru in Portland starting at 5:30 on SATURDAY.  Unfortunately you will be meeting and greeting us, but on plus side, they have really good food and drinks.  Again, we'll be posting all this stuff on facebook, so stay tuned.

Last but not least, for those of you who don't live in Maine, let me give you a taste.  The other day I was driving out of Brunswick and I saw a pickup truck in the side of the road.  The back was open, and inside there were at least 30 dead foxes.  Probably closer to 50.  However, when I pulled around, I saw a large decal of a fox on the side of the car, and for whatever reason it all made sense to me.  Keep on keeping on Maine...

No comments:

Post a Comment